Internet Savvy Church
Churches and technology are facing new issues. With the advent of the Internet, churches need to be technologically advanced and Web Savvy. The Internet savvy church is a new paradigm that all pastors and churches need to grapple with.
I came across parody of this problem and found it hilarious…
How do you tell if your church is internet savvy?
1. Instead of handshakes, greeters offer pokes.
2. Name tags have been replaced by current mood indicators.
3. Sermon text is limited to 140 characters.
4. During altar call, the Pastor says: “Will you make Jesus your BFF today?”
5. You like a Blue coloured Bible and you call it the “Faith Book”
Leave a Reply