Places for Kids
- Macritchie Treetop Walk – Adventurous Walk for families that love theOutdoors.
- Light and Water show at Marina Bay Sands – Laser show in the midst of the Marina Bay. Free Tourist Attraction for Families.
- Crane Dance Sentosa – Mechanical Cranes in this fountain water show at picturesque Resort World Sentosa.
- Legoland Malaysia – Fun theme park for kids across the border at Johor Bahru. Easy half an hour’s drive away from Singapore
Legoland Malaysia offers many activities for the family and kids. Booking a Johor Bahru hotel room near Legoland is done easiest online, it allows visitors to choose from many options.
- Gardens by the Bay – A Must Visit for any family in Singapore! Lots of plants and sights to stimulate all children.
- Universal Studios Breakfast with Sesame Street – Kids get to meet and greet the Characters from Sesame Street before they hit the rides!
- S.E.A Aquarium – World’s largest Aquarium at Resort World Singapore where visitors are brought into a brand new underwater experience.
- Adventure Cove – Singapore’s largest water theme park where you can have fun at water tubes, and go snorkelling to discover corals and sting rays.
- Kidz Amaze – the Biggest and Tallest Playground in Singapore
- Cycling at East Coast – Fun and Affordable Activities for the Family
- Pizza Making Crash Course – Get your hands “dirty” making your own pizza
- Hippo Bus Tour – Experience Historic Singapore at Night
- Kidzworld at the Zoo – Fun water activities at the Singapore Zoo
- Wow Art Studio – Get your children’s creativity tested at this Art Class
- Farm Activities – Let your Kids experience Nature and see the goat & frog farms
- Riders Cafe – Kids love to come-up close to horses for the 1st time
- Botanic Gardens – Fun and Games with Nature with Singapore’s Best Park
- Sentosa Luge – Sleigh-like attraction which is Great Fun for the Family
- Universal Studios Singapore – Thoughts on taking children to Universal Studios Singapore
- Lost World of Tambun – Water Theme Park coupled with Hot Springs run by Sunway Lagoon in Ipoh Malaysia.
- Singapore Food Trail – Check out Singapore’s Best Hawker Fare at the Singapore Flyer.
- St James Beer Garden – Authentic Singapore Food found next to a night club.
Leave a Reply